Sunday, April 1, 2012

Arts and Crafts Haul!

I've been really good about saving money lately and so treated myself to a little shopping spree today. The weather is nice, the boyfriend has other plans, and I feel like being creative....the destination? Michael's. It's one of my favorite stores, and always the hardest place for me to leave without wanting to buy everything I see.


Without digging too deep into my wallet, I got some really fun stuff that I can't wait to turn into great projects! Here are my two favorite buys:


The design on this scrapbook paper caught my eye and I just had to grab it. Not sure yet what I'll use it for yet...

My apologies again for the crappy quality picture...but, I am SO EXCITED to finally have some Sculpey. One of my favorite bloggers (Delighted Momma) has these awesome DIY tutorials for polymer clay jewelry, and now I can actually try them myself ^_^

I even, reluctantly, picked up some items in order to retry a project that I have miserably failed at completing twice in the past...BUT, I am determined to make it work this time! More about that in a future post =)

If you guys have any craft ideas, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment